Responsible for installing fountain equipment.
- Performs installations, removals and relocations of fountain equipment.
- Maintain on-vehicle parts inventory and order new supplies as needed.
- Maintain and complete required paperwork, such as work tickets, parts list etc.
- Provide quality customer service.
M-F 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Refrigeration/HVAC trade or vocational certification preferred.
- 0 to 3 years of general plumbing and technical experience.
- Demonstrated mechanical, technical and electrical aptitude. Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and/or have a valid DOT Medical Card.