As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Field Service Representative (FSR) role is a strategic account management position where as the responsible individual is tasked with increasing the sales of T-Mobile products and services within their assigned accounts. This is done by working directly with the Value Added Resellers (VAR) through the @ Work Indirect Channel implement sales strategies and goals as well as finding new distribution VARs within their assigned geography. In addition to increasing sales within assigned accounts the FSR is responsible for: training, marketing, customer service, sales funnel management and selling with the Business partners to the end user.
- Presentation skills
- Develop and deliver training materials
- Communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suites
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the sales mix and volume of each business.
- Partner relations and negotiation skills
The FSR key responsibilities are to manage the relationship with T-Mobile VARs to maximize B2B sales within their assigned accounts. Along with focusing on driving sales quota their responsibilities also include business development - new distribution/expansion of existing distribution, training the VARs on new product and services, customer service, face to face visits with VARs, call on assigned accounts for monthly/ quarterly planning, daily/weekly/monthly reporting as needed by account or management, key point of contact for principle over of account, communication, work with cross-functional teams.Key Responsibilities
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Solution selling
- Non-stock equipment knowledge
- 1 year 3rd party sales or customer service experience
- 1 year wireless data or technical sales background
- Indirect or B2B sales experience
- Manage relationship with T-Mobile VARs to maximize sales.
- Serve as TMO subject matter expert
- Drive sales quota
- Business Development New distribution / Expansion of existing
- Training new products and service / new personnel
- Customer Service
- Visit / call on assigned accounts for Monthly / quarterly planning
- Work strategic growth plans and holding the VAR accountable for their commitment
- Participate in joint sales calls.
- Key point of contact for principle owner of account.
- Daily / weekly and Monthly reporting as needed by account or management
- Partner with National Account Managers and Master Dealer Principles to develop initiatives that would foster growth within assigned accounts
- Communicate all changes that would be VAR or customer impacting
- Conducting Business Meetings
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.