Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for on-site troubleshooting and Modernizing Schneider Electric Automation Equipment and Networks in our Industry Business Unit.
· Constructs and tests automation equipment and networks utilizing various tools and machines such as computers, workstations, circuit diagrams and test instruments/equipment.
· Instructs customers and sales personnel on the operation and customer maintenance of equipment.
· Provides technical support in product service, product training and applications.
· Analyzes malfunctions in equipment and interprets maintenance manuals, using knowledge of systems and electronics to isolate and correct the fault.
· Consults with product support and engineering personnel to determine solutions to unusual problems in system operation.
· Reports customer suggestions on product improvement and existing product designs to the appropriate technical specialist.
· Implements design modifications and provides installation support for the modifications.
· Performs start-up service as defined in specifications.
· Develops and maintains ongoing customer relationships with regards to all aspects of equipment repair and maintenance.
· Maintains service equipment, tools and documentation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent .
• Military Background.
• Electronics and automation experience .
• Desire to work hands on .
• Desire to travel to customers sites .
Experience: Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.