The Field Service Supervisor manages a staff of Equipment Service personnel (technicians, equipment installers/Fountain and Jet, Cooler Movers) typically 13 total direct reports. Responsible for overseeing daily operations managing schedules, coaching and developing team, addressing issues, setting and ensuring KBI targets and goals are met, driving initiatives and results, auditing employee performance, review of report data to analyze results and ability to enter data into our business systems.
In addition, to managing the direct employees the supervisor is expected liaison with customers to respond to issues, seek feedback on performance, and look for ways to improve.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Field Ops team
- Accountable for delivering the Field Service vision and strategy
- Drive employee engagement and organizational health
- Translate Company business data to monitor results
- Coaching, motivating, developing talent
- Enhance intellectual capital through training, rewarding, and retaining the best of the best
- Complete employee documentation as needed.
- Improve productivity of the workforce through current technology enablement, training, process improvement and identifying best practices (e.g., 5S & Lean methodology)
- Enhance customer relations
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Two years supervisory experience
- Effective coaching/talent development
- Ability to analyze and interpret spreadsheets/business data
- Outlook/Excel proficiency
- Good communication skills Preferred
- 5 years with experience in Equipment Service
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.