Imperial Supplies, a W.W. Grainger company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs.
With more National Account Programs in the fleet industry than all of our competition combined, we are recognized for innovative technology and solutions that reduce costs through efficient ordering methods and stringent controls.
Position Description Do you enjoy traveling, working independently, and enhancing the customer experience?
If so, we may have the position for you...
Installation Technicians travel to customers' maintenance/shop facilities to perform shop set-ups. Duties include:
- assembling and installing steel bins
- cleaning, organizing, identifying, and labeling Imperial's products
- training the customer on proper use of equipment
- 90% travel Monday through Friday including overnight stays (flying and/or driving)
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Physical requirements include standing majority of time, ability to lift 75 lbs., carry 50 lbs., and push/pull 100 lbs. Manual dexterity including stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, and handling small parts required.
- High school diploma / GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- A competitive wage and industry leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus paid holidays
- Generous profit sharing and 401K programs
- Education reimbursement and opportunities for internal advancement & professional growth
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.