What you will do
How you will do it
- Install, service, troubleshoot, repair, and perform maintenance on Company retail products and equipment at customer sites.
- Keep track of your service calls via computer, including closing out calls once the customer is satisfied.
- Maintain a parts inventory.
- Teach customers how to use their equipment properly.
- Keep your manager in the loop about your customer's satisfaction, any potential sales opportunities or any recurring problems.
- Use a computer to receive and prioritize work orders, with supervision from your manager when necessary.
- Take care of other tasks as needed.
- Mechanical aptitude and be able to use hand and power tools.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Good communication and interpersonal What we look for
Equal Opportunity & Non-Discrimination
- A high school diploma or G.E.D.
- 2 years of technical school training or military training.
- 2 to 4 years of electrical and/or mechanical experience.
- Experience with or knowledge of an oscilloscope.
- Experience reading blue prints and schematic drawings.
- A valid driver's license and safe driving skills.
- Enough agility to be able to stand, squat, kneel, bend, crawl, climb, sit, climb a ladder and lift 30 - 50 lbs (occasionally overhead).
- A clean background including references and drug screen
- Proof of identity and legal ability to work in the United States.
- Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination.