Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. Diversity is who we are, how we work and how we grow.
For selected Strategic Account (SA), the Global Service Business Manager is accountable for the global service business performance including related Service Business KPIs (as Share of wallet, Share of FS Business, CAGR, Growth avenues progress & business impact,....
In that way, the Global Service Business Manager shall:
- develop Global Field Service business plan and strategy with the SAE (Strategic Account Executive) in charge of the SA (Global Account planning)
- develop C-Level relationship with key stakeholders of his portfolio of accounts having an impact on his field service business plan and strategy
- develop, qualify and convert global Service business pipeline including follow up through related reporting & dashboards
- deploy, through local Sales & Field Service organization (KAM, FSV2) strategy, local account planning and global contract and ensure follow up & reporting of defined Service business KPIs
- deploy & execute, through Global Service Center operational structure, strategy, global and local opportunities management to meet expected Service business consistency and performance at SA level
- Identify and set partnership with local and/or global companies when required.
- Identify and qualify short term opportunities enabling to ensure return on business investment
- Lead and/or support global initiatives related to development of Strategic account business (Frame agreement, FS V2 devpt, etc..)
On his scope, the Global Service Business manager shall work in close collaboration with:
- Strategic Account Executive (SAE) in charge of the SA
- Segment Presidents and others key stakeholders of the segment is referent for
- Field Service country VP & Field Service V2 community that he will animate for his segment/accounts
- Regional Field Service commercial of GFS division
- SA Operational marketing direction of GFS division
- Commercial Execllence direction of GFS division
- LoBs of GFS division
On the qualified service opportunities - and where Global Service Center is leading this one - the Global Service Busines manager shall:
- Lead the overall Service contract offer following Global Service Center commercial guidelines and tender process
- Functionnally manage tendering team coming from the others solution center directions as needed (Contract Management, Purchase, Supply Chain, Technical & Expertise and commissioning)
- Define pricing & negociation strategy
- Get required approvals to submitt Service contract proposal following Global Service Center and group processes (RITE, DoA,...)
- Lead commercial and contractual negociation up to contract award
- Ensure final gross margin level (GM CCO) in line with GFS LoBs targets and contract transfer to Operation
As an active and important player of the GFS division and the Global Service Center transformation, the Global Service Business manager shall contribute to develop GFS division offer and improve processes in place
BSEE with extensive knowledge and experience in a large range of Schneider Electric products including Low/Medium Voltage, Transformers, UPS, Cooling and/or Automation.
5 to 10 years experience with international Strategic Account business development & contracting and Service Sales business.
Proven success working within an End-User/Customer focused culture.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required. Fluency in French or other language(s) a plus.
Here, every employee has the power to take control over his or her career. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. At Schneider Electric, we're working together to power the future.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 170,000 employees achieved revenues of 25 billion euros in 2014, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with Schneider Electric. This position will be posted until filled. Agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.