Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
It's not just our job, it's our passion.
Does this sound like you? Are you thinking about pursuing opportunities that align your experience and passion, and are backed by a strong company employer brand and commitment to excellence? Well, we're hiring...
The Field Service Representative (FSR) is a critical role within Schneider Electric that provides engineering and field start-up for system integration in the electrical controls industry. The role requires technical skills as listed below and interpersonal skills to ensure that the internal and external customer needs are met and exceeded. The specialist is expected to work effectively with stakeholders and independently; to be accountable for business results and meeting their commitments to others; to be innovative and consistent when problem solving; and to show composure and perseverance when working through challenges. The ability to communicate effectively is essential for team work and customer satisfaction. The specialist will provide operational/maintenance orientation training and documentation to customers for systems designed. The specialist must be willing and able to travel to job sites. Qualifications:
Minimum Knowledge and Skill Expectation:
- Strong Technical writing and computer knowledge, fluency with Microsoft Office tools • Eligible to obtain clearance and/or credentials required by Schneider Electric and customer, such as driving record, passports, Homeland Security clearance, criminal background, and credit checks
- Familiarity with Distributed Control Systems (DCS's) or programmable logic controllers (PLC's)
- Service experience with metering, circuit protection, industrial and critical power applications
- Familiarity with HMI or SCADA configuration of any of the following software packages such as: Schneider Electric Power Monitoring software, Wonderware, Citect, Iconics, etc.
- Knowledge of electrical distribution systems
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Two or four year technical degree in the field of electrical system, engineering, computer science, or like discipline
- Minimum 3 years (5 years preferred) experience with electrical distribution systems • Military experience a plus
Travel Requirements: Average of 40% domestic travel within the region
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.