Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Field /Deskside Support Technician position in El Segundo, CA. We are looking for someone with extraordinary customer service and technical skills to act as a primary point of contact for employees in need of technical support. The individual must be team and process oriented along with having very strong communication skills. This individual will also be a source of improvement for the entire team by providing ideas, documentation, collaboration, feedback, etc. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-reliant, provide superior customer service and have experience working in a fast paced, high volume IT support environment. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply if you meet the qualifications listed below!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Serve as first point of contact for all issues and requests
• Answer a high volume of Customer technical support requests/issues received via telephone, email, incident management system. Incidents must be handled in a professional, friendly, and accurate manner.
• Communicate with Customers in a professional manner in all situations while setting, clear, concise and accurate expectations for incident resolution
• Listen, build rapport and display empathy when assisting Customers
• Independently recognize and diffuse escalated Customer situations by utilizing all resources available in a courteous and patient manner
• Display exceptional reliability in attendance and punctuality in accordance with the work schedule and shift
• Consistently demonstrate ability to manage time, workload, and assignments to ensure a timely resolution for Customer issues is met.
• Adhere to policies and procedures
• Ensure a collaborative work environment is kept by updating documentation, suggesting improvements, helping others on the team, and continue a flow of knowledge to everyone within the support continuum.
• Possesses excellent knowledge with the following:
Adobe Creative Suite / Photo Shop Suit
• Position may involve occasional site visits to Customers at various locations
• Work to continuously improve and grow skill set
• Formulate and suggest recommendations or tactics to improve team performance
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems OR equivalent work experience
• Advanced technical certification in field of expertise (e.g., MCSE, CNE, CCNP, CCSE) preferred but not required
2 to 3 years of desktop support experience in a corporate setting
Support of 400+ user community base
Familiarity with / and usage of a problem management ticket system (i.e. Remedy)
This is a contract position with excellent benefits, Monday- Friday schedule with the possible overtime during peak seasons, and the pay will start at $24.00/hr.
Candidates interested in this Field /Deskside Support Technician position in El Segundo, CA should apply IMMEDIATELY and email resumes to Lesley.Hidalgo@adeccona.com. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Lesley.Hidalgo@adeccona.com.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, please apply on our website or through Indeed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.