GE Healthcareprovides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Field Support Specialist
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Wauwatosa, Brookfield, Milwaukee
The Field Support Specialist will serve as the main point of contact supporting service delivery for a team of field service engineers, biomedical technicians and Directors of Service. This role will require outstanding customer service skills, excellent communication, attention to detail, and a proactive approach to ensure seamless service delivery to our customers.
The Field Support Specialist will serve as the main point of contact supporting service delivery for a team of field service engineers, biomedical technicians and Directors of Service. This role will require outstanding customer service skills, excellent communication, attention to detail, and a proactive approach to ensure seamless service delivery to our customers. This position will report into a functional manager with a dotted line reporting relation to the Directors of Service in the supported region.
* Handle inbound and outbound support calls with field personnel to ensure timely service delivery
* Provide field support to Field Service Engineers, BMETs and Directors of Service. Primary point of contact for the following:
* Service Delivery escalation support - Parts Escalations, Tools Management, Inventory Management etc.
* IB (Install Base) Maintenance
* Customer Reporting
* Track and/or complete administrative tasks as identified to support field personnel
* Management of quality metrics to ensure operational excellence around service delivery
* Root cause escalations to identify systemic solutions
* Other duties as assigned.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent training and work experience.
* Three years experience in a customer service environment.
* Strong computer system knowledge and working ability including the following applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Windows, Siebel, Oracle
* Work schedule within business hours of operation supporting regional alignment with potential overtime as needed.
* Shifts will vary by position: 7:00 AM-4:00 PM; 8:00 AM-5:00 PM CST
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.