* Looking for experience within wireless construction with a background in quality auditing. Understand equipment and installation practices. Could be a former field tech or someone who has performed field audits and would prefer to work in house.
* The VQA will be on a headset, speaking with the GC's in the field.
* They will have a "script" to go through with the field crew. The VQA is "quarterbacking" the field crew, giving instructions on what to record, what to look for, etc.
* If there is a defect, this person will notice, be able to identify it, tell the field crew so that they can review and fix the issue at the site, redo the video
* Capture all of this data on the laptop (video and pictures), then pass to the Video Post Processor.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.