Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Direct Hire Field Technician Apprentice position in Leominster, MA. The ideal candidates is someone that comes from a background in Home Improvements, flexible and willing to relocate, and seeking growth within the company. This position would allow you to go through an apprentice program to gain the knowledge and experience to become a Field Technician. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply if you meet the qualifications listed below!
- Work side by side with a Field Service Technician and providing support
- Troubleshooting product and/or construction related issues
- Performing repairs on products that may involve climbing ladders, use of scaffolding, handling glass and heaving lifting
- Producing high-quality, fact-based, technical reports
- Achieve all certification levels necessary to become a fully qualified Field Service Technician.
- -Deliver world-class service and maintain the highest level of professionalism during all customer interactions.
-High school diploma or equivalent.
-Valid driver's License and good driving record.
-Pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
-Pass "Fit for Duty" Screening.
-Complete Technical Aptitude Assessment online.
$14.81 to start with an increase after apprenticeship period
This is a Direct Hire position with excellent benefits, Monday- Friday schedule with the possible overtime during peak seasons, and the pay will start at $14.81/hr and then will increase once you are a qualified Field Service Technician.
Candidates interested in this Field Technician Apprentice position in Leominster, MA should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Amanda Shoemaker at Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, please apply on our website or through Indeed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.