- FIG/Payroll Administrator - Salaried - Overtime Eligible
Tuesday - Saturday
FIG Administrator responsible for researching/correcting adjustments and performing highly skilled tasks to ensure the site's FIG accounting financials are reconciled. The role will also consist of, but not limited to, FIG reconciliations, sales systems troubleshooting, and Product Supply Admin/Customer Service Representative duties. Work week is Tuesday-Saturday. Work times are subject to be variable based on related work.
- Detailed adjustments analysis and implement results driven action plans
- Own tracking/score carding and communication process
- Assist FIG daily shift/weekly reconciliations and research/correct opportunities
- Support Over/Short Accounting Balance Sheets
- Support AVS reconciliation process with focus on depletion of inventory prior to stale date(s)
- Run various FIG/SAP reports and review in detail to capture opportunities
- Track/correct opportunities with returned/damaged/unloaded product
- Manage accounting/processes for defects/stales/damages from sales, co-packers, and site departments
- S&D Documentation Retention Control and ownership of FIG filing systems
- Maintain SAG/SOX Audit Controls
- Daily communications with PSA sales associates to assist with accounting processes.
- Back fill FIG Specialist
- Learn all tasks and execute flawlessly
- Execute CSR functions as assigned
- PPT/Master Files Reconciliation
- Work areas will not be limited to office area but will include Warehouse/GES/Trailer Lot areas
- Required to go in/out of trailers, warehouse racks, and multiple belt levels throughout site
- Continuously reconcile/verify physical inventory in said locations
- Various Payroll responsibilities
- Responsible for payroll entry verification and corrections in Kronos / SAP for the hourly employees. Also enters vacation time, vacation buy-backs, replaces Kronos cards, along with other Kronos related issues as they arise.
- Capture and scorecard discrepancies in Kronos on a daily basis / send report to Managers and Crewing Coordinators on Mondays (missed punches, late punches).
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Broad SAP/ICS/PWM systems expertise
- Strong Office Skills: Worksheets, Pivot Tables, Presentations
- Previous accounting work experience, debits & credits - College level classes a plus
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to make tradeoff decisions quickly
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results oriented, challenging environment
- Effective coaching, facilitation and presentation skills
- Must hold strong follow up skills and embrace top level service environment
- Frequent standing and walking
- Sitting occasionally to frequent
- Lifting up to 20 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to see (depth perception, near acuity and far acuity) and hear
- Must be able to maneuver safely around moving equipment and/or in congested manufacturing areas
- Must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures (hot and/or cold depending upon season and plant location)
- Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment: safety glasses, ear protection, steel toed shoes, rubber gloves/boots, etc.
- Exposed to various packaging materials, raw ingredients, seasonings, cleaning chemicals, lubricants, etc.
NOTE: TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION - GO TO WWW.PEPSICOJOBS.COM Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation