Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and warehouse professionals is currently recruiting for a File Clerk in Lewiston, ME.
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: File Clerk
Location: Lewiston, ME - 04240
Pay Rate: $12.36 per hour
Length: 3+ Months
Shift: Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm (possible overtime)
Responsibilities for this File Clerk:
- It is project based with a possibility of extension for an additional 1-2 months after 3/31/2017
- An external audit team will be visiting and auditing the loan department and this requires files to be pulled for the team.
- Candidate will be pulling files and placing them in the right order.
- There is minimal to no lifting required. Candidate will not be expected to lift more than 20-30 pounds.
- They will however be required to climb a ladder to retrieve files from the top and upper shelves
- Candidate will be in the file room 80-90% of the time but will be provided the opportunity to interact with other team members and the external audit team. Most likely to be standing for large periods of time
**PLEASE NOTE: THAT FILES WILL BE COLOR CODED AND candidate will need to be able to differentiate between colors.
- Must have previous filing or general clerical experience
-Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
-Must have good math skills
-Must have good written and verbal communication skills
-Attention to detail
-Must be flexible to work overtime as necessary
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
Apply Now www.adeccousa.com if you are interested in this File Clerk in Lewiston, ME.
DO NOT DELAY!
Please apply at www.adeccousa.com.
If you have any questions, you may email Benjamin.Stephens@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.