Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized File Clerk in Evansville, IN. This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a File Clerk, the majority of the work will be opening and sorting files, removing staples and placing delivering to the appropriate area. You will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files. The ideal candidate is task-oriented, able to multi-task, has exceptional time management skills and the ability to work on their own. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this File Clerk job include:
- Opening and sorting paper files
- Read and understand which department the file should return to
- Moving file boxes to different departments (could weigh up to 40lbs)
- Working solo in a professional environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Entry Level
- Must be able to read and file by name
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this File Clerk job in Evansville, IN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.