The Finance C&O Assoc Analyst (P2P) will provide Business Intelligence (BI) reporting, analytical solutions and end-user data tools to members of the NAB Control (accounting) Division and day to day support for ERT report and Imaging users at every PBC location in the U.S. and Canada. The successful candidate will support the business in transforming processes across various teams to increase efficiency, capability, and control of processes and pro-actively evangelize new technologies and approaches.
Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications / Requirements:
- Provide daily support to users throughout the U.S. and Canada for ERT AP, Imaging AP, ACT UserId Review and the AP Datawarehouse.
- Monitor and respond to issues sent to the SPA box for the above and process iDm requests regarding access to these applications.
- Provide data extracts as needed by tax auditors, tax team, Business Process Control (BPC) and PBC users that are not available through the standard reporting tools.
- Organize and conduct the quarterly ACT UserId Reviews. This includes but is not limited to:
- Training and setting up new ACT applications for PepsiCo and PBC
- Leading a kickoff meeting for each quarter's ACT Userid review
- Performing ACT Admin functions to resolve issues as the review progresses
- Creating Post-ACT review reports as needed for BPC, app owners and managers
- Create and test Quality center test cases to support new development, enhancements and/or new releases for ERT, Imaging and ACT.
- Partner with internal customers to assess needs & design solutions to improve efficiencies by automating repetitive processes; improve controls through standardization of workflows; enhance capability through creation and deployment of analytical tools; perform complex calculations on large data sets.
- Collaborate with team members to define recommended technical solutions, reviewing project plans and making recommendations in accordance with project management best practices, leading technical sessions to increase team skills, and assisting with the creation & execution of test plans.
- Lead continuing education seminars/classes on areas of technical expertise.
Technical Experience or Training in:
- Advanced Excel (macros, functions, pivot tables)
- Any programming language, preferably SQL
Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to multi-task in an environment with shifting priorities
Strong problem-solving skills
Basic project management skills
Ideally, candidates will also possess:
- One year or more experience at Pepsi
- One year or more of IT experience
- Finance background or experience
Not Eligible for Relocation