Fin C&O Associate Analyst
The role is responsible for maintaining/supporting PBC Masterfile tables such as Product and Raw Materials in the ITL application. In addition, Product Hierarchy alignments are also maintained.
Significant interaction with Supply Chain, Brand Innovation, Sales and Finance teams can be expected.
Additional details include:
- Acquire & demonstrate sound knowledge of assigned applications (Item Maintenance, Product Hierarchy and SharePoint).
- Understanding of ITL attributes and system logic
- Complete end user support requests within SLA's
- Create and maintain ITL/SAP and PCMF mappings
- Create/modify/maintain application procedures & process documentation
- Execute assigned recurring processes and procedures (ex. Product hierarchy alignments etc.) according to established guidelines and timelines
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of application financial and operational controls including performing controls
- Implement and contribute to system/process improvements within group, with manager's guidance.
- Prioritizes own work with limited manager/team lead oversight
- Create and/or improve tools used to enhance current processes
- Effectively uses available analysis tools; demonstrates intermediate capabilities in MS Excel
- Assist manager and Sr. analyst with project related work
- BS/BA degree in Business, Information Systems or related field
- 2-3 years experience in data/maint, systems support, finance or supply chain related areas
- Control focus
- Ability to interact with functional and cross-functional teams
- Ability to balance competing demands and handle high pressure situations
- Solid functional knowledge of Business Objects, MS Excel, & PowerPoint
- Solid communication and organizational skills
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.