Intuit is looking for a passionate Finance Analyst Intern to work on the Financial Analysis and Planning (FP&A) team. FP&A guides Intuit's overall revenue growth and expense management across the company.
As a Finance Analyst Intern you will:
- Partner with the business to create forecasts, success metrics and perform analyses that provide insights that drive business performance.
- Contribute to collaborative sessions with a broad team to identify and create process improvements that drive efficiency and accuracy in the month end close, plan, and forecast processes supporting revenue and/or expense management.
- Assist and contribute to the consolidation of results, analyses and presentations for multiple businesses or functions across Intuit
- Pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other related major
- Demonstrated interest and motivation to work in accounting, finance and/or business operations
- Strong analytic mindset with the ability to draw insights from data and trends
- Comfort with Excel and data modeling
- Experience with relational databases, SQL and basic programming (such as Python) a plus
- Able to learn quickly and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment where change is constant
- Self-motivated and willing to proactively take on issues or ask for help
- Strong communications (written/verbal) skills
- Team player with sense of humor
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Sales Consultant 1 Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.