Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.JOB SUMMARY
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Supports the operational and financial planning and analysis needs of the Spectrum Reach Sales organization and provides integrated analysis of financial and operational metrics.
- Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as an understanding of the organization’s systems and capabilities.
- Utilizes understanding of both business process, new technologies and technical capabilities to implement solutions to the more complex business needs/problems. This job requires extensive Business Analyst and product delivery experience.
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Analyzes and interprets complex data and provides recommendations to the management team.
- Work with management to create comprehensive budget/forecast models and reporting packages.
- Identifies and communicates significant customer and revenue trends for the management team to assist in achievement of business goals.
- Tracks weekly results and identifies risk/opportunities to current forecast.
- Provides additional data analysis, forecasting and development of ad hoc reports as required.
- Serves as a resource to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes.
- Accountable for the execution of departmental processes and methodologies.
- Ensures complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies, business risks, risk mitigators that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of proof of concepts, new products, services, processes and/or support technologies.
- Provide analysis and ROI of marketing campaigns, new products, and/or incentive plans.
- Assist in ad hoc information and reporting requests from Leadership.
- Manipulates and analyzes large data sources from multiple platforms.
- Assists with the establishment of dashboards, reports, and adhoc analysis.
- Evaluates reporting results through data investigation and analysis.
- Identifies trends, patterns and opportunities for improvement based on data and results of reporting.
- Special Projects as needed and performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Strong business analytical and problem solving abilities are required as well as excellent personal computer skills in all Office applications particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, working efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines.
- Must have the ability to commit to stellar customer service while maintaining a strong internal control environment.
- Must have ability to prepare executive level reports
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.