Keys to Success:
For success in this role it is essential that you can analyze data using desktop technology, maintain a great team attitude, demonstrate passion for your work, and the willingness to learn and grow.
This position will require continued interaction with Customer Service Representatives, Sales, Sales Finance, Grocery Retailers and Cash Application personnel to influence change and resolve customer account deductions.
• Associate's degree or equivalent work experience, preferred 4 year degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience in an accounting/finance related field
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, prioritize, organize and work effectively in a fast paced environment
• Ability to adapt to frequent changes in priorities and scheduled tasks
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing across multiple levels within an organization and with customers
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with employees at all levels in the organization
• Demonstrated customer service orientation
Drive strong organizational cash flow by obtaining documentation and resolving customer discrepancies related to trade spend and other deductions
• Analyze customer trade trends and make recommendations to mitigate risk/exposure
• Ensure exceptional customer support by actively collaborating with customers and internal business partners
• Ensure accuracy of promotional spending by understanding specific "Pay for Performance" guidelines and "Go To Market" customer plans as developed by the Sales organization
• Enforce trade settlement policies and/or procedures with customers and internal sales partners
• Take ownership and deliver against both personal and team goals
• Drive self-improvement and continuous learning through coaching and feedback
• Other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.