- Minimum of 3 years selling complex traditional consulting services for a major / comparable consulting firm
- Minimum of 8 years selling other consulting/outsourcing solutions for a global consulting firm; selling to financial services industry experience required
- Minimum of 3 years record of sales quota attainment against an annual 3M-4M quota number
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis on business, finance, or economics preferred; MBA preferred
- Experience working with and/or delivering infrastructure services related work within a large, matrix company environment
- Experience with C-level and senior executive client relationship building and relationship management
- Strong Understanding of Front and Back Office operations a plus
- Experience in Credit Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity Risk, Capital and/or Treasury
- Practical knowledge of Financial Risk regulation including Basel III, FRTB, CECL, CCAR
- Understanding of Enterprise Risk Management Solutions
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
Professional Skill Requirements
- Shown ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.