Technical Skills / Industry Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Risk Management, Computer Information Systems, Finance or other general business related field. An Advanced Degree is highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years of experience in all of the following:
- Risk Management
- Financial Services (Banking, Capital Markets, FinTech, and/or Insurance industries)
- Information Security environment
- Reviewing and evaluating risk and compliance process and control environments around technology and security
- Demonstrated experience in assessing and reviewing a security strategy and governance program framework that describes the process, controls, organization and infrastructure to manage information security capabilities
- Proficiency in the IT Risk Management processes including ITIL
- Familiarity with enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools and their lifecycle related to risk identification, action plans, root cause analysis and risk acceptance
- Demonstrated experience working with compliance, internal audit, and risk management functions, various technology teams, and business partners in the design and implementation of IT risk assessment practices
- Demonstrated experience with current cybersecurity technologies, industry developments, and market trends, including an awareness of key methodologies and approaches
- Familiarity with risk management and methodologies for the quantification of loss event magnitude and probability
- Proficient with data protection strategies, architectures and implementation plans
- Proficient with security industry standards (ISO, NIST 800 series, COBIT, FFIEC, CIST)
Consulting / Business Acumen
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, lead key requirement workshops, document and understand requirements
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Demonstrated ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Minimum 2 years of prior Management Consulting experience preferred
- Industry certifications highlight desirable, such as:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Business Continuity Manager (CBCM)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C/DRE)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- A strong desire and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- A strong desire to deliver to a high standard
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.