Technical Skills / Industry Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Risk Management, Computer Information Systems, Finance or other general business related field. An Advanced Degree is highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years of current Risk Management Consulting experience focused on Financial Services (Banking, Capital Markets, FinTech, and/or Insurance industries) required
- Minimum 7 years of experience:
- In an Information Security environment
- Reviewing and evaluating risk and compliance process and control environments around technology and security
- Demonstrated experience leading a security strategy and governance program framework that describes the process, controls, organization and infrastructure to manage information security capabilities
- Proficiency in IT Risk Management processes, including ITIL
- Familiarity with enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools and their lifecycle related to risk identification, action plans, root cause analysis and risk acceptance
- Demonstrated experience working with compliance, internal audit, and risk management functions, various technology teams, and business partners in the design and implementation of IT risk assessment practices
- Well-versed in current cybersecurity technologies, industry developments, and market trends, including an awareness of key methodologies and approaches
- Familiarity with Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Cloud Security, Incident Response, Global Identity and Access Management
- Familiarity with risk management and methodologies for the quantification of loss event magnitude and probability
- Proficient with data protection strategies, architectures and implementation plans
- Proficient with security industry standards (ISO, NIST 800 series, COBIT, FFIEC, CIST)
Consulting / Business Acumen
- Project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestones, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, project economics, and client relationship management
- Demonstrated comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences
- Proven ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view
- Demonstrated track record of identifying opportunities based on offerings and client issues, qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and drive conversations at the executive level, including the ability to convey emerging trends, recommendations, and business value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, translate business needs into requirements, develop proposed solutions, and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Significant experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered
- Significant experience managing large teams (at last 5 resources) through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change
- Demonstrated experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and providing opportunities for others to grow
- Demonstrated insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Well-developed analytical skills, the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Demonstrated ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Prior Management Consulting experience focused on risk management for the Financial Services industry preferred
- Industry certifications highlight desirable, such as:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Business Continuity Manager (CBCM)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C/DRE)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner, both internally and externally
- A strong desire to deliver to a high standard and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently manage dynamic large consulting workstreams and/or projects
- Demonstrated track record of delivery as part of a project team, including the ability to meet deadlines, overcome challenges, manage stakeholder expectations, and produce project deliverables
- Ability to navigate unstructured processes and to simultaneously manage multiple workstreams
- Demonstrated team management and leadership skills; desire to lead and motivate teams in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.