- Bachelor’s Degree. An Advanced Degree and/or M.B.A. is highly desirable
- Minimum 15 years of Regulatory or Compliance experience within the Financial Services industry spanning Capital Markets, Banking and/or Insurance (e.g., Regulatory agencies, senior Regulatory Relations and/or senior Compliance positions within Financial Services organizations, investigators or related agencies with deep surveillance or intelligence experience, etc.)
- Deep experience with Compliance and/or Regulatory Change topics within the Banking, Capital Markets, and/or Insurance industries or experience as a regulator either in an examiner, rule and policy development or enforcement capacity
- Strong understanding of front and back office operations
- Familiarity with Risk and/or Compliance technology vendors in your domain area a plus, particularly Surveillance applications
- Demonstrated client and other stakeholder management skills
- Experience with FS Risk Operating models and/or Compliance Standards
- Understanding of Compliance processes and Compliance regulatory requirements
- Experience publishing research and/or presenting ideas at industry conferences and seminars
- Demonstrated track record of creativity and innovation
- Prior experience within a top management consulting firm focused on the Financial Services industry, including: demonstrated understanding of project management, project economics and client relationship management is highly desirable
- Experience of working with clients on development of business and technology solutions to business problems arising from Misconduct including business, market and sales practice related issues within the Financial services industry
- Experience building out conduct risk programs and development of KRI’s/KPI’s and MI reporting
- Understanding of culture and ethics and behaviors driving organizational culture within the FS industry
- Understanding of surveillance technologies and solutions across market, e communications, trade and voice
- Understanding of analytics and risk models that can support conduct analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated team management and leadership skills, including a proven ability to build, manage, and foster a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate senior client meetings and drive conversations at the executive level, including the ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate the solution scope, timeline and benefits with clients
- Ability to communicate tough messages in a professional manner to clients and recommend innovative solutions
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties, particularly at the senior management level
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail while managing competing priorities and tight time pressures
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Demonstrated delivery and change management experience
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Desire to lead and motivate teams in dynamic and challenging work environments
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.