- Minimum 3 years of prior Management Consulting experience focused on the Financial Services industry required
- Minimum 3 years of experience with:
- Credit, market, liquidity and/or operational risk analytics (e.g., model development, strategy and framework, scorecard development, model documentation, model validation, model governance, model implementation, integration and automation, etc.)
- Retail, commercial, and/or Capital Markets portfolios, including commercial lending, asset-based lending, treasury services and investment banking. Exposure to insurance, wholesale/retail lending, deposits, etc. desirable
- Risk regulatory trends, principles, and practices (e.g., CCAR, DFAST, Internal Capital Reporting, Capital Planning, Risk Weighted Assets, etc.), including any combination of the following: back testing, stress testing, sensitivity testing, benchmarking, capital calculations, reporting standards, etc.
- SAS or Matlab. Exposure and/or proficiency to other analytical tools such as R, SQL, C++, VBA, Murex, Calypso, Numerix, etc., desirable
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, project economics and client relationship management)
- Model development/quantitative skills should include any combination of the following: multivariate regression models, transition matrices, stochastic processes, econometric models, neural networks, Monte Carlo, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with credit/market risk type models (e.g., ALLL, PD/LGD, Roll Rate, VAR, SVAR, etc.)
- Exposure to commercial lending, commercial real estate, credit card, mortgage, retail and/or trading book
- Demonstrated understanding of the unique components and behaviors commercial portfolios such as: loan origination and underwriting; credit policies; portfolio management, allowance for loan and lease losses; loan review and remediation
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, lead key requirement workshops, document and understand requirements
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline such as: Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance or other quantitative discipline. An Advanced Degree in one or more of these disciplines is highly desirable
- Experience within the model risk or model development team of a universal bank, wholesale bank or rating agency
- Data management experience (e.g., extracting, aggregating and structuring large volumes of data, etc.) in the context of analytics
- Strong understanding of front and back office operations desirable
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Strong desire to work in the management consulting industry and deep interest in financial services
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.