Industry & Technical Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of Fraud experience within the Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance industries (e.g., Payments Fraud, Account Takeover, Card Fraud, Claims Fraud, Deposit Fraud, Employee Fraud, etc.). Experience should include any combination of the following:
- Creating an Enterprise Fraud strategy
- Designing an Enterprise Fraud transformation program
- Evaluating and designing Fraud governance and operating models
- Assessing and designing Fraud controls, including analytical models, decision strategies, and manual controls
- Assessing financial services products for fraud risk and recommending controls commensurate with the risk
- Designing and implementing Fraud Operations processes and workflows
- Assessing the performance of analytical models and decision strategies; recommending tuning changes and model updates
- Identifying emerging Fraud trends and designing new Fraud controls
- Performing Fraud solution data mapping and data sourcing
- Designing and implementing Fraud management dashboards and reports
- Strong understanding of front and back office operations
Management Consulting Experience
- Solid project management experience, e.g., defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, lead key requirement workshops, document and understand requirements
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Demonstrated ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- Ability to integrate analytical thinking, past experiences and methodologies, market analysis and company goals to drive client solutions
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Professional Skills Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments, and responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- A strong desire and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- A strong desire to deliver to a high standard
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial
- Ability to inspire and motivate others Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Minimum 3 year of prior Management Consulting experience focused on Financial Services Fraud consulting highly desirable
- Experience implementing leading Fraud technology vendor solutions, such as Actimize, FICO, and SAS strongly preferred
- Ability to perform core analytics functions, such as model fitting and statistical analysis, highly desirable
- CFE or similar certification desirable
Equal Employment Opportunity
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.