This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Financial Assistant Analyst will be a key finance contact for the Sales team. The Finance Assistant Analyst will provide entry and verification support for Sales' customer plans. Responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain trade promotions in SAP Trade Promotion Management based upon PROSPER Sales Planner uploaded customer events
- Verify promotion details by confirming alignment of Sales plans against contracts provided to PepsiCo trade customers
- Manage exceptions through verbal and written interactions with Sales and Sales Finance
- As identified, generate financial trade accruals in SAP and/or create and analyze financial results related to managed accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Finance or Accounting preferred)
Skills & Capabilities:
- 1-2 years of finance analyst experience
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to quickly learn SAP CRM/BW software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Be detail-oriented; organized in approach and in document maintenance
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.