Interested in a career in finance? The Hartford offers a great opportunity to high performing students currently pursuing their Bachelor's degree.
Join a fast-paced, challenging, work environment to develop critical leadership and functional skills in areas such as financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial reporting, internal audit, and investment accounting and analysis.
What's in it for you?
- Three-year talent development program based on formal and experiential learning
- Rotation assignments designed to build financial acumen and industry knowledge
- Early career cohort for partnership and support
- Access to supplemental project work
- Coaching, mentoring, and feedback for leadership skill development
- Structured learning curriculum for career foundation and functional, role-based skills
- Exposure to leader talent at all levels
- Access as candidates to key Finance roles within The Hartford as transition to program graduation
What is The Hartford looking for?
- Students expecting to graduate in May 2018 with a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Insurance and/or International Business
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher at the time of graduation
- Must have a record of high achievement, analytical thinking, initiative and process improvement
- Demonstrate strong communication, change agility and team skills
- Ability to analyze and reason through complex problems and make sound recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Peer leadership roles in school, work or sports
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
The Hartford does not provide sponsorship for this position.
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD