As a Finance Associate Manager at PepsiCo, you will be a key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
This FBU Associate Manager role is the key finance contact for the Northeast and Mid Atlantic FBU regions and is responsible for supporting the regions through business reporting and performance analysis. The Planner will establish, support and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and other period reporting to meet the needs of the business. The Planner will also assist in the development and maintenance of business reviews as well as support forecasting and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) processes and tools.Responsibilities Include:
- Providing insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and identifying potential risks and opportunities
- Reporting and analysis including periodic reporting, periodic forecast analysis and deck preparation
- G&A forecasting, planning and tracking of internal and external labor
- Supporting development of AOP targets for region by key bottler and top box category, including deck analysis and deck preparation
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- MBA preferred, CPA is a plus.
Skills & Capabilities:
- 5 - 8 years of experience and practical exposure in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Procurement etc.)
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting, financial modeling
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Minimal travel required
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.