Naked Emerging Brands (NEB) is a premium nutrition manufacturer that produces, markets & sells Naked Juice, IZZE Sparkling Juice and Naked Coconut Water. NEB is the fastest growing CPG segment within Pepsi US. The Business Unit serves as an incubation platform for PepsiCo Nutrition & operates independently from its headquarters in Monrovia, CA and from its sales & operations sites spread across the US. Our performance based, fast paced environment is the perfect opportunity for talented candidates looking for entrepreneurial cross-functional experience passionate by the health and wellness space.
As a Finance Associate Manager at PepsiCo, you will be a key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Finance Associate Manager, Innovation will be the key finance contact for the marketing and sales team. This person will provide overall support for customer customization innovation projects and strategic innovation/R&D budget management.Responsibilities Include:
- Build P&L for each innovation/customization project, working with each finance expert team (Supply chain finance, pricing, go to market...)
- Anticipate economics issues and help for resolution as well defining recommendation
- Be the finance lead within the innovation cross-functional project team
- Be the finance contact for supporting marketing team
- Lead return on investment analysis for retail equipment investment
- Manage Naked Emerging Brand strategic innovation and R&D budget and resource allocation
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as requested
Company/Division: Naked Emerging brands Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
MBA preferred, CPA is a plus.
Skills & Capabilities:
- 5 - 8 years of experience and practical exposure in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, and Procurement etc.)
- Experience with financial modeling, P&L
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
Must be willing and able to travel up to 5% of the time Relocation Eligible
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.