As a Finance Associate Manager at PepsiCo, you will be a key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Finance Associate Manager will be the key finance contact for the Foodservice team. The Finance Associate Manager will provide overall support for the period end results, preparation of forecasts, Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Innovation Growth or Integrated Business Plans, along with financial analysis, reporting and budgeting.Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with Foodservice sales and finance to prepare and present financials to Sr Leadership on Foodservice opportunities across the NAN portfolio.
- Providing insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and business improving recommendations
- Supporting strategic plan and AOP development, including deck analysis and deck preparation
- Reporting and analysis including periodic reporting, periodic forecast analysis and deck preparation
- Assisting a broad range of senior leaders in forecasting and analysis
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations
Company/Division: NANQualifications/Requirements Education/Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- MBA preferred, CPA is a plus.
Skills & Capabilities:
- 5 - 8 years of experience and practical exposure in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Procurement etc.)
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting, financial modeling
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 5% of the time
Not Eligible for Relocation