- Organize and lead quarterly balance sheet review meetings with Senior Management
- Maintain tracker of questions and follow-ups from balance sheet review meetings and ensure actions are completed
- Review all balance sheet account reconciliations at least once annually as an independent confirmation that there are no unidentified or aged balances and that format is meeting standard
- Assist cash flow team in reviewing forecast and plan balances where required
- Ensure that balance sheet accounts are accurately stated at the segment level
- Calculate annual balance sheet allocations and determine most appropriate methodology
- Prepare periodic balance sheet snapshot and present to Controller with explanations for key variances vs. PY, YE, and PP
- Provide training to accountants and supervisors on proper account reconciliation format
- Manage all deliverables to NAB, Corporate, and KPMG for balance sheet analytics
- Ensure SOX documentation is updated and testing performed to enable achievement of 98% pass rate
- Manage the accounting and reporting of the Chilled DSD business in the Oracle and SAP systems.
- Manage one direct report
- Ensure timely and complete data is extracted from the Oracle system and posted into the SAP system.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving all Chilled DSD Elimination Entries to be recorded at period end in the SAP and Oracle Systems.
- Ensure all relevant accruals and recurring entries are set at the beginning of the year.
- Responsible for reviewing the Chilled DSD Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations and ensuring reconciling items are cleared in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain Chilled DSD contacts both within NAN and Frito Lay.
- Participate in working capital improvement initiatives
- Share best practices with other divisions and apply learnings to PEP Chicago
- Participate in cash flow initiatives requiring balance sheet expertise
- Four-year degree in Accounting
- 6+ years accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting skills (CPA Preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to react with urgency.
- Advance knowledge of MS tools.
- Experience with Oracle or SAP is a plus
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to interact with varying levels of individuals (staff to Senior Leadership), across multiple functions
- Capable of demonstrating professionalism when dealing with conflict, changing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to independently work on various Ad Hoc Projects as they arise
Not Eligible for Relocation