As a Finance Associate Manager at PepsiCo, you will be a key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Finance Associate Manager will be the key finance contact for the Retail Operations team. The Retail Operations Team manages in-store execution for NAN including shelf, displays, and in-store selling for priority customer and markets.Responsibilities Include:
- Primary finance partner for Retail Operations Group providing analysis, recommendations and financial guidance on Manager of Operations and Sales (MOS) field selling and in-store merchandising activities
- Manage budget for Broker Selling expenses including Advantage Dedicated Retail Team (DRT), In-Store Execution, Value Added Services and special projects, ensuring forecast accuracy, identifying risks and opportunities and providing relevant analysis on investments.
- Lead preparation of reporting (mostly automated) and provide insightful analysis of Advantage DRT and MOS field selling results vs. Plan and prior year. Provide Sr. Leadership with recommendations to improve results.
- Work with cross-functional teams to quantify impact of in-store merchandising activities and events
- Ad-hoc special projects support including completing ROI and recommendations on tests that can be rolled out in market
- Partner with Retail Operations team on presentations to Sr. Leadership on test results and recommendations.
Company/Division:NAN FinanceQualifications/Requirements Education/Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- MBA preferred, CPA is a plus.
Skills & Capabilities:
- 5 - 8 years of experience and practical exposure in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Procurement etc.)
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting, financial modeling
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% of the time
Not Eligible for Relocation