Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Officer, Finance Analyst will report to the VP, Finance_Revenue Analytics Insights Center and will be a critical role providing overall FP&A Support. The individual will be focused on financial planning, reporting and development of business orientated operating metrics and presentations. The incumbent will also play a critical role developing financial frameworks and methodologies, and coordinating the strategic support to the overall Revenue Insights team and broader FP&A organization.
The responsibilities of this role will include, but not be limited to:
• Revenue planning, forecasting and analysis of results and projections
• Development and production of meaningful reports, metrics and analysis to facilitate in-depth understanding of results.
• Lead: preparing analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial reviews with FP&A and LFO Senior management.
• Assist in the strategic plan, budget and forecasting processes including input and interfacing with finance and business managers.
• Participation in process improvement efforts to streamline the development of forecasts/plans including Finance related activities.
• Lead special projects and monthly processes, including financial modeling, Hyperion implementation support, Financial data repository enhancement (FTDR), etc.
Skills and Knowledge
• Ability to execute and drive results with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work confidently and build strong relationships.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical, business partnership and influencing skills.
• Strong prioritization and project management skills.
• Proven ability and flexibility to manage multiple priorities on a deadline basis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong communication & presentation skills.
• Focus on accuracy and efficiency.
• Team player and self-starter.
• Ability to identify, define and execute process improvement opportunities.
• Strong essbase and Oracle/Khalix skills.
Education and Experience
• A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. MBA or advanced degree a plus.
• 5-7 year's progressive Finance/FP&A experience. State Street experience is a plus.
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.