Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for Finance Director – Supply Chain Performance Reporting Center of Excellence to be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Enterprise Performance Reporting COE Senior Director, this role will have responsibility for leading the consolidation, reporting and analysis of Supply Chain financial results for the Enterprise, including all sectors and worldwide supply chain functions. In addition, the successful candidate will partner with the sector Supply Chain CFOs, sector Performance Reporting COE directors, Supply Chain functional financial leads and their teams. This is a key leadership position and the candidate will join the Supply Chain Performance Reporting COE leadership team and support the J&J Supply Chain Leadership Team.
- Lead the Enterprise Supply Chain FP&A work stream including calendar development, establishing reporting requirements and coordinating management reviews.
- Strong coordination, consolidation and framing of financials for all forecast planning/update cycles and quarterly actual results for Enterprise Supply Chain
- Analyze financial performance of Enterprise Supply Chain to deliver both short term commitments and long range financial plans. Prepare analytics that create meaningful business insights together with a balanced assessment of risks and opportunities
- Lead and influence the process standardization agenda for Enterprise Supply Chain finance. This will include streamlining reporting processes, complexity reduction, eliminating non-value-added activities, leverage TM1 system to automate and improve financial reporting, and implement best practices
- Leverage technology to drive FP&A effectiveness and efficiency
- Govern Supply Chain financial procedures.
- Ad hoc projects in partnership with the Enterprise Supply Chain CFO and Supply Chain Performance Reporting COE Senior Director.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in finance or accounting
- An MBA, CMA, CFM and/or CPA is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive finance experience is required
- Supply chain finance experience is preferred
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis is preferred
- Prior people management experience preferred
- Proven track record influencing the business agenda without direct line of authority and partnering with senior level management required
- Strong process orientation with a focus on operational efficiency is require
- Demonstrated track record of analytical thinking leading to business insights and action
- Collaboration and teaming and being results and performance driven
- Strong business acumen and strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) required
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ
- Up to 5% travel may be required
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function