Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Finance Intern
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
In this internship position, you will work in the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP &A) team, under the supervision of FP&A Analytics Group Manager.
This internship assumes collaborations with Supply Chain, Operations, and Corporate teams to have in-depth understanding of Gross margin.
The position will be based in West Kingston, Rhode Island. Role & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but not be limited to:
· Understanding and documenting processes related to statutory Gross margin flows, and Contributive margin flows as well as learning Oracle (ERP), Supply Chain, and Corporate Reporting systems.
· Identifying gaps in the process and proposing areas of improvements
· Assisting in analysis of actual Gross Margin for the current close
· Assisting in analysis of forecast gross margin for the coming rolling forecast
· Reconciling reporting entity gross margin to country gross margin.
· Conducting supply chain allocations, impact of standard costs updates and proposing improvements to the process. Qualifications:
• Current student pursuing MBA
• 1-2 years of related work experience in Corporate Finance or Account
• Strong interest in Corporate finance in a Manufacturing Company
• Local Candidate highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency with data
- Ability to follow instructions, yet working autonomously and being to follow up on issues.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.