Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Job Description
- SSGA is looking for an AVP, Finance, to assist us in supporting the Investment Solutions Outsourced CIO group ("OCIO"). The OCIO team, which manages multi-asset class total plan management mandates, has exciting growth prospects. In this position, you will provide valuable analytics to assist with these key growth initiatives. You will gain technical experience in analyzing investment strategies, understanding asset allocation rationale and performing financial analytics around return metrics. In addition, you will work with our cross functional partners to build and develop scalable financial processes to assist in the asset allocation and performance decisions. This position is based in our office in Stamford, CT.
- Provide performance and attribution analysis across existing OCIO clients.
- Develop processes & analytics to help with the transition of assets between managers, asset classes & strategies, both during the transition phase & post transition
- Provide weekly performance, attribution and cash forecasts as well as provide financial support for asset / liability study/ analysis.
- Assist with analytics and other portfolio dynamics to direct the monthly and quarterly review process.
- Drive process improvements, assist with daily operational issues and ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in accounting/finance
- Strong Excel skills
- Self-starter and ability to work in teams effectively
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.