The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Finance Manager supporting the CSS Global Franchise located in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Codman, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Neurosurgery and Neurovascular, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
The CSS Global Franchise Finance Manager will be responsible for leading the CSS Strategic Planning process resulting in the submission of the CSS Long Range Financial Plan to J&J Corporate. S/He will be responsible for analyzing, reporting, and presenting the WW CSS financial results. S/He will perform analysis to influence business decisions, ad-hoc analysis to help meet/exceed financial commitments, and will be represent Franchise Finance in the Sales & Operations (S&OP) process. The Finance Manager will also be responsible for sales reporting, investor relations reporting, and CSS Global Management Board presentation preparation. S/He will also be critical to streamlining the CSS reporting packages in close collaboration with the J&J Medical Device finance organization.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
• A minimum of five (5) years of related Finance experience is required.
• CPA, CMA, and/or MBA preferred.
• Candidate must have strong financial analysis and systems skills.
• Must have the ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization and have strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills is essential.
• It is critical for individual to be highly motivated, and possess the ability to perform complex analysis under tight deadlines with limited supervision.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries is preferred.
• Proficiency in Excel, Power Point and ERP systems is required.
• Experience with SAP or JDE preferred.
• Prior project management experiences preferred.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Strong financial leadership attributes, including the ability to work under tight deadlines with multiple priorities is required.
• Up to 10% travel may be required.
• Located in Irvine, CA.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.