Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson &
Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager, CLS One MD Transformation to be located in Piscataway,
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in
World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth
over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key
surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally
Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular
Johnson and Johnson Customer & Logistics
Services (CLS) strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through
leading critical customer-facing functions such as customer service,
distribution, and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business
enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain
practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access
capabilities. As a result of the ONE Medical Device reorganization, there will
be focused efforts in understanding and managing the global one-time costs,
headcount impacts and savings to ensure value creating outcomes. A strong
finance leader is required to ensure all approval and validation of appropriate
costs, internal and external reporting requirements and
timelines are fulfilled, and overall financial leadership and guidance is
provided to the CLS ONE MD Project Management Organziation (PMO). Additionally,
processes and controls surrounding this activity will need to be maintained and
refined. He/she will report
into the CLS Global FP&A Director.
financial direction and discipline as well as objective overall business
leadership to the CLS ONE MD PMO
changes in project plans are translated into financial changes
accountability to ensure delivering project specific financial commitments
of Forecasting, Analyzing and Communication of CLS ONE MD Restructuring
with regional financial and PMO leadership to ensure consistent approach to
valuation and assessment
process for consolidation and preparation of Financial Updates (MU, JU, etc…)
and frame critical performance indicators and issues for CLS PMO and CLS LT
- Establish and maintain proper procedures,
processes and controls to manage restructuring costs
Quarterly Results Reporting
- Review and Approve Forecasted Expenses,
confirming they meet One MD criteria
- Partner with 1MD Tax Director to ensure
tax compliance and proactively address any risks
with MD Group Finance, Regional Finance Leaders, CIA and PwC
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
• A major in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
• Excellent technical accounting skills, a CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications is preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of finance or accounting experience is required.
• Operations finance or Project Management experience is preferred.
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel capabilities required (for example v-look ups).
• Must have the ability to work independently without a large degree of supervision
• Ability to collaborate across organizations, functions, and regions, able to work effectively in a matrix organization
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills capable of framing out issues/opportunities and driving decisive management action towards addressing them
• Up to 10% travel (domestic and international) is required.
• Qualified candidates must be willing and able to work in Piscataway, NJ
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function