Job DescriptionFinance Manager, Corporate FP&A
Announcing IMS Health and Quintiles are now IQVIA™.Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Did you know?
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.Responsibilities
Seeking a high potential candidate to join the corporate FP&A team in Parsippany, NJ to support reporting and analytical needs of the combined IQVIA™ organization. Responsibilities include:
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
- Create and update standardized monthly reports and perform analyses of financial results
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for the board of directors
- Assist in the development of reports and analyses to support the quarterly earnings calls
- Assist in the development of investment appropriations requests
- Collaborate with various functional and technical teams to drive the development and improvement of FP&A processes and systems for combined IQVIA.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of work experience in financial planning and analysis, including exposure to the monthly closing, budgeting & forecasting requirements of a publicly traded company
- Proficiency with Hyperion financial planning and reporting systems
- Expertise with MS Office tools, including advanced Excel modeling skills
- Experience with SAP, and/or PeopleSoft desirable
- Work experience within the pharmaceutical, healthcare information and/or consulting industries preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and adapt quickly to changing priorities and business situations
- Availability to travel up to 10%
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.IQVIA™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer
. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA™, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.