Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
The Finance Manager - Customer to Cash will support Aramark's Global Business Services by providing leadership of the accounts receivable function, including credit, billing, cash applications, collections and dispute management. The Finance Manager - Customer to Cash will be responsible for daily functions around the accounts receivable lifecycle, methodology, strategy, initial training and reinforcement training to ensure key performance indicators are maintained. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership, direction, and supervision to the accounts receivable function
- Assist in creation of meaningful reporting for senior level management
- Ensure AR transactions are processed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Comply with prescribed internal control framework and assist with SOX 404 testing as required
- Assist in creating detailed process maps and desktop procedures
- Create and maintain service level agreements and key performance indicators for the accounts receivable function
- Ensure timely notification to appropriate management and departments of potential write-offs and other material risks
- Conduct assessment of job functions and purpose to ensure staff properly matched with their position
- Responsible for staffing and training of assigned functional area
- Evaluate associate performance and recommend annual merit compensation
- Develop, implement & promote staff education opportunities that offer professional development and skill enhancement
- Help foster an environment of continuous improvement in the accounts receivable function
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above
Finance Director, Customer to Cash KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Accounts receivable experience.
- Credit profile maintenance.
- Standard and special billing.
- Lockbox maintenance.
- Blended call center environments.
- Dispute recognition, follow up and resolution.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with internal and external customers.
- Ability to deal with customers in a friendly, courteous, timely and thorough manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Proficient in use of Oracle (preferred).
- Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management Required (or comparable work experience)
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) a Strong Plus
- Certified Credit Executive (CCE) a Strong Plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt a Strong Plus
- 5-7 years Managing Credit Lifecycle or
- 5-7 years Managing Billing Lifecycle or
- 5-7 years Managing Cash Applications Lifecycle or
- 5-7 years Managing Collections Lifecycle or
- National Account, Route Sales or 1:1 Client Relationship Accounts Receivable a Strong Plus
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.