Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager, Global Services North America within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Finance Manager, Global Services North America will be pivotal in providing finance leadership to the Tampa site and overall Global Services Consolidations.
He/she will be responsible for developing relationship with North America Global Service leadership and provide financial guidance in strategic planning, annual business planning, business plan updates. He/she will also supervise actual performance tracking vs. commitments, highlight risks and suggest recommendations for corrections. The responsibility includes also coordination with North America local GS. In additional, the Incumbent will be also responsible for establishing “Cost to Serve” metric for the Tampa site and work with NA Finance Director to develop system solutions to automate performance metrics, analyze, benchmark, and provide suggestions to improve performance metrics.
He/she is also responsible for overall Global Service Consolidations and this includes coordination and standardization of FP&A activities across all GS regional centers, providing reporting guidance, requirements and timelines. It also includes developing enhanced global financial reporting standards for all GS locations. He/she is also responsible for preparing consolidated financial review package, framing business insights, and taking management through financial reviews.
He/she will lead the system solution for GS consolidation and automation of “Cost to Serve” metrics. Additionally, he/she will work with cross functional teams such as GS functional delivery leads, central Strategy& Operations team, and IT partners to design system and roll out plan.
The Finance Manager, Global Services North America will oversee one Senior Analyst and be responsible for coaching, providing feedback and developing the necessary business partnering skills. He/she will play a pivotal role in reviewing critical outputs / work products produced by the Senior Analysts, and forging internal collaboration across the team to ensure high service delivery levels to the GS business leads.
He/she will demonstrate the Leadership Imperatives of Connect, Shape, and Deliver with regard to performance by utilizing performance metric driven insights to drive towards addressing unmet needs, challenging the status quo by setting aggressive performance targets, and holding accountable key stakeholders to act with speed and agility.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; preferably with a major in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics
• A minimum of 5 years of Finance or accounting experience is required
• An MBA, CPA and/or CMA is preferred
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
• Previous experience in Financial Planning & Analysis is preferred
• Experience in Sales & Marketing Finance and Operations Finance also strongly preferred.
• Strong analytical and accounting skills are required.
• Prior people management experiences required
• Experience with SAP is preferred
• A background from healthcare, consumer product goods or Big Four companies is preferred
• Prior experience working in a new business setting with strong collaboration skills are preferred
• The ability to influence outcomes with senior finance management on a global basis is preferred.
• Must have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple requirements
• Organization and strong communication skills are required.
• The ability to design business processes and have the ability to work effectively in a new, dynamic, and fast paced environment is required.
• 10% travel domestically is required.
• This position is located in New Brunswick NJ Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function