The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Finance Manager supporting Order-to-Cash and Accounts Receivables, located in Irvine, CA. The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Mentor, SEDASYS® and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continue to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for providing oversight, direction, and financial leadership to the accounts receivable function. Such responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the training and supervision of accounts receivable coordinators and cash application specialists in department policies and procedures, research and resolution of accounts receivable issues with a third party service provider, and implementation of internal processes to improve team efficiency by reducing non-value added activities. The Finance Manager will also be responsible for oversight of and partnering with a third party providing customer facing credit and cash collections activity.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the financial management of accounts receivable including A/R aging analysis, DSO calculation, and bad debt reserves/write-offs. Responsibilities will include challenging business partners and understanding key business and valuation drivers, creation of presentations to management as needed, and budgetary and decision support including close responsibility.
Responsible for ensuring compliance to Sarbanes Oxley requirements and supporting compliance processes. Follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices. The Finance Manager will ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures and complete other duties assigned as needed.Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA, CMA, and/or MBA are preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years progressive accounting experience or related business experience is required; experience in Accounts Receivable preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- The ability to think strategically and creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Must possess ability to lead a team and drive change.
- Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to lead a team and drive results through others is required.
- This position may require up to 5% domestic travel.
- This position will be located in Irvine, CA.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function