Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Finance Manager, Product Pricing & Service Billing / IT Acquisition & Divestiture (A&D) Lead to be located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 122,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Finance Manager, Product Pricing & Service Billing / A&D Lead will be responsible for providing finance leadership managing the global GTS areas of Product pricing and service billing and as lead over our A&D area. The role supports approximately $900MM in services, connects to all levels of the IT business and leadership across the globe. In the A&D area, this role is critical to our leadership in managing the IT and IT Finance responsibilities
- Integrate and influence across GTS’s Product/Service team focused on product/service strategy, pricing, transparency, new service offerings, service billing, and communications
- Drive business planning and updates
- Manage strategies and execution of service costing/pricing, “showback” and chargeback
- Manage all regulatory issues under tax, audit and currency management
- Lead communications efforts to senior IT leadership teams, finance and business unit IT
- Driving continuous improvements in processes and systems
- Organization and Talent Development: Lead and develop a staff of 2
- Collaborate with IT Finance Leadership, the regional and global IT Finance teams and the ITGTS organization in support of the business, including IT financial guidance, timelines, deliverables, and ad-hoc projects.
- IT Finance lead interfacing with A&D IT and deal teams, coordinating IT finance responsibilities, ensuring successful integrations and divestitures
- Actively lead one or more IT Finance Organizational Health activities such as recruiting, mentoring, diversity and training.
- He or she will report to the IT Sr. Finance Director – Global Technology Services and is part of the J&J-wide Finance Organization.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced degree, MBA, CMA, CPA or other financial certification is preferred
- IT finance background preferred
- Knowledge of IT Finance in any of the following areas is preferred: infrastructure operations, application development and support services, IT pricing, billing and IT financial management systems
- A minimum of 8 years business experience required
- Process driven individual who is able to excel in a fast-past environment and problem solve is required
- Strong influencer, independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
- Prior People development and talent management experience is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Excel in particular is required
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function