Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Role Summary/Purpose:
SSGA is looking for a VP, Finance, to support the Investment Solutions OCIO group. The successful candidate will provide analytics support for key growth initiatives within the OCIO team. In this role, the candidate will gain valuable experience in analyzing investment strategies, understanding asset allocation rationale and perform financial analytics around return metrics.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with the Stamford based OCIO team & cross functional stakeholders to build and develop scalable financial processes to assist in the asset allocation and performance decisions
- Provide performance and attribution analysis across existing OCIO clients.
- Develop processes & analytics to help with the transition of assets between managers, asset classes & strategies, both during the transition phase & post transition
- Provide weekly performance, attribution and cash forecasts as well as provide financial support for asset / liability study/ analysis.
- Assist with analytics and other portfolio dynamics to support the monthly and quarterly review process.
- Drive process improvements, assist with daily operational issues and ad hoc projects
- Accounting/finance background
- Knowledge of total plan, equity and fixed income attribution
- Experience working with My State Street performance and accounting modules
- Self-starter and teamwork oriented
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize multiple tasks
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.