Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description North American Billing Operations Production Manager
The Finance Organization is seeking an experienced operations professional to manage the client billing production activities supporting North American Global Services and Global Exchange clients. The primary activities performed by the production team include fee schedule validation, billing platform configuration, billing data collection, and invoice production. The manager will also play a key role in the successful execution of the Billing Transformation Program.Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
The role is responsible for direct management of Billing Operations staff in Quincy and oversight responsibilities of support resources in India. The manager is expected to proactively identify and drive process improvement initiatives and support efforts related to the Billing Transformation Program. In addition to managing direct teams, success in the role will required the ability to build effective relationships and influence across other parts of the organization including supported business units, technology, and other finance areas.Billing Operations Manager:
- Provide leadership for staff supporting client billing production activities
- Establish and maintain a robust control infrastructure and monitoring processes to ensure high quality services are delivered to internal and external clients
- Develop effective service and interaction model with client operations teams to ensure efficient and effective end to end billing cycle
- Establish an environment that promotes continual process improvement and define and execute on improvement projects that are focused and deliver impactful results
- Ensure effective staff management practices are maintained across all teams including staff feedback and skills development programs
- Achieve operational standards for quality and timeliness
- Ensure adherence to all Risk, Compliance, and FLOD related responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have experienced with managing a dynamic operating environment in the Financial Services industry, preferably with experience in both Finance and client facing capacities, including
- A minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience
- Candidates must also have a demonstrated ability to motivate employees, build teams and relationships and engender a sense of results-orientation.
- Excellent leadership, communication (verbal and written), and facilitation skills
- Strong strategic thinker, with ability to quickly assess complex problems, prioritize key issues, focus on relevant facts, and design business strategy
- Strong understanding of business application of technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.