The Gartner Finance MBA Leadership Development Rotational Program This program is a two-year development opportunity for high-potential individuals who have recently completed their MBA degrees in finance that also possess 3-5 yrs financial analysis experience. Individuals selected for this program will join Gartner’s Finance team…a team with the vision to be valued business partners with the recognized business breadth, depth and experience to thoroughly understand Gartner’s business operating models, articulate the drivers of financial performance, and anticipate the financial impact of strategic decisions while also delivering world-class financial management expertise across the Company.
The participants gain valuable on-the-job experiences through four six-month rotations in different functions within Gartner’s finance organization. The rotational assignments may include opportunities in:
Who you are:
- Corporate Financial Planning
- Business Unit Financial Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Investor Relations
- Corporate Development
- Special Projects
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Loves data analytics and telling the “number’s story
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
These assignments are designed to develop a strong foundation of finance and technical accounting skills and provide exposure to Gartner’s business unit operations. The primary location for assignments is our Stamford, Connecticut headquarters; generally one assignment will be with the Controller’s group in Ft. Myers, Florida; and other assignments have been at other Gartner offices, sometimes internationally. Job Requirements: What you’ll need:
What we offer:
- First year of a master’s degree in business, finance or accounting.
- Undergraduate degree in business or economics is preferred.
- 3-5+ yrs of demonstrated work experience in one or more of the above rotational assignments
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a financial reporting and analysis capacity
- Strong interpersonal/communications skills, the
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with associates at all levels of the Company
- Commitment to excellence
- High level of integrity.
- Be a motivated, high-potential performers who demonstrate the ability to influence and effectively lead others to achieve business results.
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com
to learn more.
Job ID 00010710
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.