Finance MBA Intern
Finance MBA Intern is an internship for high-potential individuals who have completed at least the first year of their MBA program. The internship provides the intern with exposure to the finance, accounting and/or corporate development functions at Gartner. Interns gain valuable on-the-job experiences and exposure to one or more of Gartner’s different functions:
About this role:
- Corporate Financial Planning
- Business Unit Financial Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Investor Relations
- Corporate Development
- Special Projects
Participants may interact with senior finance leaders, senior business unit leaders and Company executives as part of cross-functional teams engaged in important projects. They may also develop a network of contacts and relationships throughout the organization. They gain a broad view of the organization, exposure to key financial and business systems, and an understanding of career opportunities that are available across the company. As a Company with multiple business units and international operations, the participants may develop an understanding of the issues involved in managing a complex global organization and be involved in creating and implementing solutions to these challenges. These assignments are designed to develop a strong foundation of finance and technical accounting skills and provide exposure to Gartner’s business unit operations.
Potential candidates must have both the skills and desire to learn and apply finance/technical accounting skills in key roles with important responsibilities. They should have strong interpersonal/communications skills, the ability to build relationships and collaborate with associates at all levels of the Company, a commitment to excellence, and a high level of integrity. Candidates need to be motivated, high-potential performers who demonstrate the ability to influence and effectively lead others to achieve business results. What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
About Gartner :
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind set are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com. Job Requirements: What you'll need
- First year of a master’s degree in business, finance or accounting.
- Undergraduate degree in business or economics is preferred.
- Potential candidates must have both the skills and desire to learn and apply technical accounting/finance skills in key roles with important responsibilities.
- Have strong interpersonal/communications skills
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate with associates at all levels of the Company
- A commitment to excellence
- A high level of integrity
- Candidates need to be motivated, high-potential performers who demonstrate the ability to influence and effectively lead others to achieve business results.
Job ID 00016421