Grow with us as a Plant Coordinator at Kellogg Company-where we believe in your success. You will support the daily operations of plant finance by supporting the Plant Controller in gathering inputs, generating basic financial analyses and reports, and assisting with payroll collection, processing, and review.. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Plant Coordinator at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Performing local production execution, payroll collection/processing/review, Fixed Asset Disposal (FAD) management and GR/IR activities
- Generating basic financial analyses and reports for management in relation to the processes for which the coordinator is responsible
- Handling ad-hoc questions/issues/projects
- Participating in functional or career development training to increase knowledge and skills
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED with related work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- PC skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems (e.g. SAP)
- Processed and Packaged food industry experience
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: