Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Finance Rotation Program Associate - University of Florida
We’re seeking inventive, passionate associates with a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds who want to be change agents on our journey to transform consumers’ relationships with money and finances.
The Finance Rotation Program will help you launch an exciting and challenging career. During your two years in this highly selective Program, you’ll gain a wealth of experience through 3 distinct roles and be exposed to strategy development, business execution and financial management in corporate Finance and Accounting.
Associates in the Finance Rotation Program take part in comprehensive training offered through our award-winning Capital One University. You’ll also receive ongoing mentoring and development advising from seasoned leaders who will be there to help you excel in your career. Plus a wide network of peers and partners across the company.
As a Finance associate, you will join our elite Finance Rotation Program and will experience:
- Analyze consumer and commercial banking metrics and performance
- Prepare financial forecasts in support of evolving product and strategy decisions
- Develop, improve and / or automate reporting and analysis to provide insight into business trends
- Participate in the external financial reporting process, including the quarterly earnings release and securitization trust reporting
- Prepare accurate and timely management, regulatory and U.S. GAAP basis reports, schedules and documentation
- Perform financial and operational audits, testing controls and identifying efficiencies
- Current student or alumni of The University of Florida
- Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelors degree or higher between December 2015 and August 2017
- In process of obtaining a Bachelors Degree or higher in a quantitative discipline, including finance, economics, business or accounting
- A demonstrated interest in financial management
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.